____________________________

____________________________

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Day 61 - Winning! (Part II)




For context - refer to Day 60 - Winning!

When and as I see myself go into suspicion of another, distrusting them, I stop and I breathe and I remain in the moment as the expression of who I am. I see/realize/understand that the suspicion that I have of another in the belief that they are possessed and will act only in their self-interest in relation to me, is actually myself that I am seeing and my own possession that I am under the influence of where I would only act in self-interest. I see/realize/understand that in believing that I can not trust another, I am actually showing to myself that I cannot be trusted as a being that will do what is best for all in that moment. I see/realize/understand that in situations where I am suspicious that another will try to ‘hurt me’ or take something from me, I am showing to myself how I project my own self-interest of another, in order to not see myself and the abuse that I am capable of in that moment. – I commit myself to see/realize/understand that the suspicion of and judgment of another as acting in their own self-interest is actually seeing my own self-interest and self-dishonest nature that I exist as. I commit myself to stop the blame and judgment of another as only being self-interested and acting in their own self-interest, and to instead investigate within myself for where I am or have been possessed by my own self-interest.


When and as I see myself go into the fear of another, in the belief that I need to compete with them to protect what is mine, I stop and I breathe and I remain in the moment as the expression of who I am. – I see/realize/understand that when I start competing with another, I am really just going into competition with myself, leading to a consequence that is abusive in the end both to myself and others as myself. I see/realize/understand that by stopping the competition in fear that I will be less than if I lose, will create a win-win situation for all in what is best for all. I see/realize/understand that living in fear of losing and thus playing to win in self-interest is more damaging to myself as a whole, than being able to keep a specific possession that I treasure. I see/realize/understand that freely letting go of that possession and stopping competition will release the self-induced possession that I have accepted and allowed on myself. I see/realize/understand that in competition, I am limited in my expression to only very narrow rules of engagement with another, which are a worse outcome to myself than if I were to just let go and apparently lose in the first place. I commit myself to let go of the belief that I need to compete with another, in the realization that I am just competing with myself, which will have the consequences of abuse and a narrow set of rules of engagement, severely limiting expression and an outcome that is best for all. I commit myself to let go of possessions and the fear of losing, in the realization that basing life on winning and losing, is simply losing, as the starting point is not what is best for all.

When and as I see myself go into happiness (smugness) when making an action that would help me gain a seemingly competitive advantage over someone, I stop and I breathe and I remain in the moment as the expression of who I am. - I see/realize/understand that the competitive edge that I have seemingly gained, is really just a competitive edge I have gained over myself, and thus have created more separation within myself. I see/realize/understand that the smugness/happiness that I am experience, is simply one side of a polarity that actually exists within myself, and shows actual abuse that I have accepted and allowed towards my physical body and this physical existence. I see/realize/understand that the experience of power and control within the 'successful' outcome of this strategic move, shows the extent of the power and self-directive principle that I have given up to the mind. I see/realize/understand that the competition and conflict that I see that I have with another person is simply a reflection of the internal conflict that exists within myself. - I commit myself to the realization that the feeling of power and control, is actually the point where I have given up my total power and control, and instead opted for abuse of myself and those in this world. I commit myself to stop and breathe in the moment, in moments of feeling dominating, and get back to here in that moment. I commit myself to stop the participation in competing with others and vying for dominance.

I commit myself to stop the participation in replaying of memories (for pleasure) where I apparently was successful in getting power and control or I did something that I judge as clever or better than, and instead get back to here and reality, in the realization that attempting to replay memories is the perfect distraction and the easiest way to perpetuate ignorance and abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment