____________________________

____________________________

Sunday 19 January 2014

Day 42 - What is Anxiety (Part 2)




For Context Please refer to:


Self-forgiveness on anxiety

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed anxiety to exist within myself.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that anxiety has always existed within myself, yet has simply only been triggered through my own self-dishonest self-interested fears.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get nervous and anxiety in the moment when I know that I have to conduct a presentation to those that I 'judge' as more than me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience nervousness and anxiety the moment I misplace my trust outside of myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience anxiety the moment that I create an expectation of an outcome.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that nervousness and anxiety is triggered when I have judged myself as inferior, when I have misplaced my trust in something outside of myself like hope, and when I have an expectation of an outcome.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to immediately go into nervousness and anxiety in the moment, when I fear the future.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse the physical through going into nervousness and anxiety.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I need to exist within anxiety and it can't be stopped.

Self-Forgiveness inferiority

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I must go into nervousness and anxiety when meeting with those that I see as having more experience than me.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to give myself the opportunity to be stable and here, when with those that I see as having more experience than me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I must 'prove myself' as worthy to those that I believe are more than me, because they have more experience and are apparently higher on the corporate ladder.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that those that I judge as superior were once less experienced in their line of work, just like me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from those that I see are older and have more experience than me, instead of accepting and allowing myself to see/realize/understand that they are simply parts of myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from, and so their is actually nothing to fear.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that when I am here and stable in the moment with those that are older and have more experience, I am actually within the process of equalization, as within our communication we come to a platform that we can all stand on equally.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that when I go into fear, I am actually sabotaging and preventing myself from equalizing with my fellow man that I see as being older and having more experience than me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define superiority within how much experience one has.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that those that have more experience than me are simply performing their job function, and when they criticize/challenge me on a point, it is simply to get clarification and understanding on the particular topic.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the thought of 'another criticizing or challenging my understanding of a certain topic, that may have more of an understanding of it than I do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the thought of 'being criticized or challenged on my understanding of a certain topic by someone that may have more of an understanding of it than I do', and the negative emotion of fear, thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my own fear.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that when someone has the courage to challenge another on their understanding of a certain topic, they are in fact promoting more understanding of the topic to me and any others that may be around.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take it personally when another challenges me on a topic.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge another as more than, because he has more knowledge and information on a particular topic.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to value another based on their knowledge a particular field of study, instead of accepting and allowing myself to see/realize/understand that in the physical, we are all made of the same material.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge certain organizations of matter as more than, and some as being less than, instead of accepting and allowing myself to see/realize/understand that every organization may be unique, although it doesn't change it's value or beauty.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that my judgment of different organizations of matter being more than or less than, shows where my own self-interest lies.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear and separate myself from certain organizations of matter, instead of accepting and allowing myself to see/realize/understand that I am equal to and one with them.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that this fear and separation of certain organizations of matter comes from within in my own self-created thoughts/ideas/beliefs/perceptions.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that the process of equalization and bringing self back to self is through releasing thoughts / ideas / beliefs / perceptions through writing and self-forgiveness and living here in the moment in the physical without participation in such thoughts / ideas / beliefs / perceptions.

Self-forgiveness on misplacing my trust

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to trust myself to be able to handle all situations here in the moment in the physical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to misplace my trust in knowledge and being able to have an answer for everything, so that I give the impression that 'I know everything' and 'am a worthy and valuable person/employee'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that having internal conversations, within my own mind, where I am defending my opinion of something to those superior to me, is a productive thing to do that will help me be more prepared when communicating with those people.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that those internal conversations created and had out of a fear of 'not appearing to be prepared and looking like an idiot in front of those that I judge as superior'.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that when I participate in the internal conversations, I am actually living and perpetuating the fear that internal conversations were spawned from.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that when I fear the thought of 'not being prepared for all questions, and then looking like an idiot in front of those that I judge as superior to me', I will actually manifest that fear through an accumulation of that thought.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the thought of 'not having an answer to a question from my boss, or not being able to explain my perspective effectively'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the thought of 'not having an answer to a question from my boss, or not being able to explain my perspective effectively enough for him to understand', and the negative emotion of fear. Thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my own.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to place myself in the shoes of my boss to see that he would prefer that I was not in fear, and didn't have an answer, instead of me being in fear, and blathering out an answer to his question that was not correct.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that when I am here stable in the moment, not in fear, I am able to effectively communicate with other people so that they see my perspective.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that I am a great communicator when stable and here in the moment.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to trust myself in the moment to communicate effectively as the expression of who I am.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I cannot read the blog because the font color is too light.

    ReplyDelete