____________________________

____________________________

Monday 30 December 2013

Day 27 - Living in the Gutter (Part 2)



This blog is continued from Day 26 - Living in the Gutter (Part 1)...

Self-forgiveness statements:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to suppress the fact that 1 out of every 6 people on this earth will be born into a world of poverty, suffering and struggle.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe it to be not my responsibility that people are born into this world with a 100% chance of living a life of dignity.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to simply live a quiet life of ignorance in the face of cruel abuse and suffering, constantly coming up with excuses and justifications of why it is not my place to support those of this world that are in need.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to attack, in every way imaginable, those that do make an attempt to ensure everyone is given a life of dignity from birth on.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that I attack those that work to give a life of dignity to all, because I see them as a threat to the existence of my own status quo and how I look compared to them (ie. they make me look bad).

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to label/define those that attempt to make change in this world as 'having self-interest' for doing what they do, instead of accepting and allowing myself to see/realize/understand that the self-interest lies within myself.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that when I get angry and judge another as 'acting in self-interest', I am showing a part of myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that the 'self-interest' that I see in another, in fact exists within myself, and when I perpetuate the anger and judgment, I am only continuing to suppress/fuel the self-interest and separation.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that if in fact I was a benevolent being that had any ounce of care for this world, I would stop all judgments/backchats/thoughts/internal conversations towards all others in the realization that I am equal to and one with them, and when I judge them, I am in fact placing judgment on myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to act in self-interest, within the choice of ignorance over that which is best for all.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that choosing ignorance over that which is best for all, will in fact only work to suppress and delay the reality and the inevitable consequences that will ultimately be faced.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify my apathy towards the plight of those 'living in the gutter', with the justifications that 'they happened to get the short end of the stick' and 'that's just the way things are'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed such an abusive system to exist that would allow such atrocities to exist.

I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that in choosing to not do anything about the current abusive system, a choice to perpetuate the abuse is made on my behalf.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perpetuate the abuse in this world through not participating in the process of system reform that would ensure that every life birthed into this world would be one of dignity without abuse or suffering.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that a system reform change that will ensure that every life will one of dignity, will require a drastic reform change in myself, causing a re-birthing of self into that which is best for all.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that this re-birthing process into that which is best for all, will include the transformation of myself through writing myself to freedom in the 7 year journey to life blogs, participating in forums and through the Desteni I Process, as well as personal research into the systems currently in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment